About application and business process services
Imagine the ease of automated processes
Move from existing systems and processes to the best possible fitbetween business applications, innovative technologies and the processesthey enable.
We’ve got you covered from start to finish: consulting, customisation,implementation, support and maintenance.
Making information accessible where and when it’s needed
Our expertise in capturing, transforming and managinginformation delivers services and solutions for a dynamic workforce.
- Simplify the everydayDocuments and files are the heart of many business processes. Ourautomated processes improve the way your entire business works,collaborates and shares information. We simplify the everyday so you canfocus on the things that matter most.
- Improve infrastructure agility for greater productivitySolutions may be specific to one department or much broader.Integrating new applications tightly with existing processes and workflowsmakes your overall infrastructure more agile and responsive – for a moreproductive workforce.
- Reduce business cost and riskInformation management is tricky business, and errors are costly.Finely-tuned business applications reduce the risk of these errors, and reducetime to complete critical business processes. And our careful planning helpsyou comply with relevant security regulations.
- Enhance customer relationships and interactionsYour customers expect service to be fast and convenient. The rightprocesses supported by the right applications, and deployed in the right way,enable your business to exceed these expectations and deliver anoutstanding customer experience.
- Improve information security and governance
Failing to protect customer information can mean fines, legal actionand irreparable damage to customer trust and loyalty. Compliance with keyregulations is critical. And not just limited to digital data.
Over 30% ofbusiness information – especially customer data – resides on paper, withmany processes comprising both paper and electronic workflows. No matterthe format, Ricoh can help you secure your critical data.
You can with Ricoh
We have solutions to automate virtually any business process. Our services go from start to finish: consulting, customisation, implementation, support and maintenance.
- Accounts payable and receivable solutionsAutomation in this field is a great starting point for boosting productivity, using best-in-class products, software and integration expertise.Read more
- Customer service managementTime isn’t just money. It’s also customer goodwill. Deliver a quality customer experience and make life easier on your sales staff, distributors or resellers.Read more
- Intelligent forms managementAccelerate business processes and improve services to your key audiences – customers, community, vendors and employees – with smart digital solutions.Read more
- Human resources managementHelp your HR staff spend more time on rewarding work and less time on manual processes and record retrieval.Read more
Ricoh gets the workflow right
When you choose Ricoh, you get a partner who understands yourbusiness challenges. Our dedicated team of experts work as an extension ofyour staff for true collaboration, flexibility and scalability.
You get the best of both worlds – outside expertise and full strategic control.
Request a consultation
See our other services
- IT services
With many years of experience delivering solutions to Malaysian organisations, no one understands IT services like we do.Read more
- Communication services
Connect and collaborate with our suite of visual communication tools.Read more
- Managed print services
MPS is a specialist approach that transforms how you manage information to increase productivity, unlock the value in your information and reduce costs.Read more
- Application and business process services
Move from existing systems and processes to automated business applications, innovative technologies and the processes.Read more
- Production print services
Our digital production printers, backed by industry experts, deliver value across corporate, commercial and publishing sectors.Read more
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh ranked among the top 50 companies in Carbon Clean200™ 2024 list
Ricoh selected as a member of the Sustainability Yearbook 2024 by S&P Global
Ricoh recognized with double ‘A’ score for climate action and water security leadership in CDP A List
Notice regarding the Conclusion of the Absorption-type Company Split Agreement related to the Business Partnership with Toshiba Tec and integration of MFP development and manufacturing