Although RICOH has attempted to provide accurate information on The RICOH Web Site, RICOH assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. RICOH may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-RICOH products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE RICOH WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. RICOH AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. RICOH AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE RICOH WEB SITE OR ANY RICOH PRODUCT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF RICOH OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Limitation of Use
- All materials on The RICOH Web Site are protected by Japanese copyright laws, and other applicable laws and treaty provisions of countries throughout the world. Except for personal or non-commercial internal use, copying, modifying, reproducing in whole or part, uploading, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and publishing any of the materials is prohibited without obtaining prior written permission from RICOH.
- RICOH may change and / or alter the contents of The RICOH Web Site, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through The RICOH Web Site at any time without any prior notice. NEITHER RICOH NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY ALTERATION OR CHANGE OF THE CONTENTS OR INABILITY TO USE THE RICOH WEB SITE.
Software License Agreement
All software that is made available on The RICOH Web Site is the copyrighted work of the respective owner(s) and is protected by copyright laws and other applicable laws and treaty provisions for each country throughout the world. Use of this software is subject to the terms and conditions of each end-user license agreement between the owner of such software and end-user thereof, copyright laws and other applicable laws and treaty provisions for each country throughout the world. Any software which you download from The RICOH Web Site is governed in accordance with (i) the license terms accompanying the file or (ii) if no license terms accompany the file, the terms of the license agreement which accompanied the original product licensed by you which you are updating or (iii) the license terms pursuant to this Software License Agreement.
The trademark "RICOH" and any RICOH product names used, quoted and/or referenced within The RICOH Web Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of RICOH. Other company names and product names used, quoted and/or referenced in The RICOH Web Site may be protected as their respective trade name, trademarks or registered trademarks.
Please refrain from using The RICOH Web Site for any of the following acts:
- Infringing the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of RICOH and/or others
- Causing any damages or disadvantage to RICOH and/or others
- Disturbing public order
- Criminal act
- Uploading false information including, but not limited to, other's IP address and password
- Using The RICOH Web Site for any commercial purpose
- Defaming, disgracing or libeling RICOH and/or others
- Uploading files that contain viruses corrupted files that may cause damages to the operation
- Any other activities that are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws
- Any other activities that RICOH deems inappropriate
Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
The RICOH Web Site provides links to Web Sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the RICOH Web Site. You expressly agree that RICOH is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. YOU AGREE THAT RICOH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE RICOH WEB SITE, INCLUDING OPINIONS, ADVISE, STATEMENTS AND ADVERTISEMENTS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF SUCH CONTENT. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. YOU AGREE THAT RICOH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (a) THE QUALITY OF THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; and (b) FULFILLING ANY OF THE TERMS OF YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE SELLER, INCLUDING DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO PURCHASED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT RICOH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT THAT YOU MAY INCUR FROM DEALING WITH A THIRD PARTY.
Link to Third Party Sites
- Nothing contained in the RICOH Web Site shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by RICOH of the contents of the Linked Sites and any products and/or services appearing on and / or provided through such Linked Sites. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or the like between the operators of the Linked Sites and RICOH.
- RICOH's prior permission is not required to link a third party's web site to The RICOH Web Site. This includes documents, images and other materials used, quoted and/or referenced within The RICOH Web Site. If a link is set up, please notify the administrator of The RICOH Web Site ([email protected]) of the URL and The RICOH Web Site administrator's e-mail address. Please note that all information, including URL, documents, images and other materials available on The RICOH Web Site will continually be revised without prior notice.
- When copying or quoting The RICOH Web Site, please contact the administrator of The RICOH Web Site ([email protected]) in advance. RICOH reserves the right at its sole and exclusive discretion to refuse your offer of copying or quotation.
- Company names and any other product names, service names or logos used, quoted and/or referenced within The RICOH Web Site are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of the original author, or other rights holders.
Proposal and Offer
- RICOH does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through The RICOH Web Site. Please note that any information or material sent to RICOH will be deemed NOT to be confidential. RICOH shall not be obligated to examine, evaluate, and adopt such information or material.
- By sending RICOH any information or material, you grant RICOH an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those information or material, and you also agree that RICOH is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send RICOH for any purpose. Therefore, RICOH shall not be responsible for any loss, expense or damage including, but not limited to, payment of compensation, in connection with the RICOH's adoption of the information or material identical or similar to the information or material that you send RICOH.
- RICOH will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to RICOH unless:
- RICOH obtains your permission to use your name.
- RICOH first notifies you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of RICOH Site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it.
- RICOH is required to do so by law.
Disclaimers of Warranties
Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
RICOH CONTROLS THIS SITE FROM ITS OFFICES WITHIN JAPAN. RICOH MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT MATERIALS IN THE RICOH WEB SITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS, WHERE THEIR CONTENT IS ILLEGAL OR PROHIBITED. Those who choose to access The RICOH Web Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Materials in violation of Japan export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the Materials shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of Japan.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh received a five-star rating in the Fifth Nikkei SDGs Management Survey
Ricoh Chairperson hands policy proposal on accelerating decarbonization through green transformation to Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry as Co-chair of JCLP
Ricoh Chairperson takes the stage at Reuters NEXT 2023 "Empowering Colleagues to be ESG Advocates"
Ricoh issues Ricoh Group Integrated Report 2023