IT downtime is costly and disruptive to an organisation. A delay in resolving an issue can bring your business to a standstill.Managing availability and performance of IT infrastructure – systems and voice environments – is critical. As well as the financial costs, downtime can impact employee engagement, supplier confidence and customer satisfaction.
Our infrastructure management uses industry leading tools to deliver 24/7expertise for fast fault resolution, high level visibility, incident prevention andissues management
Supported IT infrastructure
Ricoh IT infrastructure management covers server, storage and voiceenvironments. We provide two levels of support to match your service andbudget requirements, delivered at a predictable monthly rate.
Is a comprehensive monitoring and managementservice for organisations looking for extra support with their IT infrastructuremanagement, within standard business hours.
Provides the highest level of service and proactivemanagement, designed to optimise performance and availability of criticalcorporate IT systems, with 24x7 support for Priority 1 issues.Request a consultation
Features and business benefits
- IT expertise available 24/7 for fast fault resolution
- High level visibility
- Reduce risk of security breaches or downtime
- Reduce costs through trend analysis for growth and upgrade planning
- Incident prevention and issues management through detailedperformance monitoring and management of patches and securityupdates
- Increase ROI by optimising IT performance
- Reduce carrier hassles with Ricoh as a single point of contact
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh received a five-star rating in the Fifth Nikkei SDGs Management Survey
Ricoh Chairperson hands policy proposal on accelerating decarbonization through green transformation to Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry as Co-chair of JCLP
Ricoh Chairperson takes the stage at Reuters NEXT 2023 "Empowering Colleagues to be ESG Advocates"
Ricoh issues Ricoh Group Integrated Report 2023