P8000 Open Pedestal The P8000 Open Pedestal is a dependable line matrix printer that delivers maximum uptime and lowest total cost of ownership.
- 13.6″ (345mm)
- Up to 6 part; up to 4 part for Zero Tear models
- Continuous, fan folded, edge-perforation
- EthernetEnvironmental Operating Temperature 50° to 104° F, 10° to 40° C
The P8000 Open Pedestal is a dependable line matrix printer that delivers maximum uptime and lowest total cost of ownership.
The P8000/P8000H Cartridge series delivers the most flexible design, adaptable functionality and manageable savings of any line matrix printer. The Open Pedestal models combine a small rolling footprint with ease of forms retrieval:
- Optional acoustic shroud offers comfortable noise reduction without impeding quick access to print jobs
- Seamless integration into your current workflow will enable you to reap the benefits from the improved reliability, productivity and environmental advantages
- Unmatched durability and superior print quality resulting from patented technologies and a choice of speeds to handle your company’s individual printing requirements and challenges
- P8000: 500 to 1,000 lines per minute
- P8000H: 300 to 600 lines per minute
Flexible Design. Printronix modified its industry-leading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
Sheet metal promotes increased durability and quieter acoustics
Adaptable Functionality. The P8000/P8000H Cartridge series adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
- More models to fit your unique requirements including the enclosed pedestal, quiet cabinet and new tabletop model.
- USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel and Ethernet available as options.
- PowerPrint™ delivers improved print clarity and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. PowerPrint is a standard feature on P8000 printers with a 1,000 line-per- minute print speed.
Manageable Savings. The P8000/P8000H Cartridge is a smart purchase.
- New backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management cost and eliminates ordering and installation confusion
- New remote diagnostics let you monitor functionality anywhere
- New energy efficiency technology lowers idle power consumption and boosts operating efficiency
P8000H Cartridge Series
High resolution capabilities that improve user experience with support of Asian fonts
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh Asia Pacific is a 2020 Sitecore Experience Award Honorable Mention in Most Sophisticated Implementation category
Ricoh announced as sole Japanese company shortlisted for RE100 Leadership Award
IDC MarketScape names Ricoh a Leader in Print Transformation Worldwide
Update: Statement regarding the Novel coronavirus (COVID-19)