P8000 Open Pedestal The P8000 Open Pedestal is a dependable line matrix printer that delivers maximum uptime and lowest total cost of ownership.
- 13.6″ (345mm)
- Up to 6 part; up to 4 part for Zero Tear models
- Continuous, fan folded, edge-perforation
- EthernetEnvironmental Operating Temperature 50° to 104° F, 10° to 40° C
The P8000 Open Pedestal is a dependable line matrix printer that delivers maximum uptime and lowest total cost of ownership.
The P8000/P8000H Cartridge series delivers the most flexible design, adaptable functionality and manageable savings of any line matrix printer. The Open Pedestal models combine a small rolling footprint with ease of forms retrieval:
- Optional acoustic shroud offers comfortable noise reduction without impeding quick access to print jobs
- Seamless integration into your current workflow will enable you to reap the benefits from the improved reliability, productivity and environmental advantages
- Unmatched durability and superior print quality resulting from patented technologies and a choice of speeds to handle your company’s individual printing requirements and challenges
- P8000: 500 to 1,000 lines per minute
- P8000H: 300 to 600 lines per minute
Flexible Design. Printronix modified its industry-leading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
Sheet metal promotes increased durability and quieter acoustics
Adaptable Functionality. The P8000/P8000H Cartridge series adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
- More models to fit your unique requirements including the enclosed pedestal, quiet cabinet and new tabletop model.
- USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel and Ethernet available as options.
- PowerPrint™ delivers improved print clarity and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. PowerPrint is a standard feature on P8000 printers with a 1,000 line-per- minute print speed.
Manageable Savings. The P8000/P8000H Cartridge is a smart purchase.
- New backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management cost and eliminates ordering and installation confusion
- New remote diagnostics let you monitor functionality anywhere
- New energy efficiency technology lowers idle power consumption and boosts operating efficiency
P8000H Cartridge Series
High resolution capabilities that improve user experience with support of Asian fonts
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh awarded Silver Class recognition in sustainability ratings by S&P Global
Ricoh earns a place on the prestigious “CDP2020 Supplier Engagement Leaderboard”
Commercial printers preview the RICOH Pro Z75 B2 sheetfed inkjet press designed to enable business growth
Ricoh recognized for climate action leadership and is included on the CDP climate change “A List” 2020