P8000 Cabinet The flagship model in the series, the P8000 Cabinet is your choice when reducing noise within your industrial printing environment is an objective.
- 13.6″ (345mm)
- Up to 6 part; up to 4 part for Zero Tear models
- Continuous, fan folded, edge-perforation
- EthernetEnvironmental Operating Temperature 50° to 104° F, 10° to 40° C
The flagship model in the series, the P8000 Cabinet is your choice when reducing noise within your industrial printing environment is an objective.
The P8000/P8000H Cartridge series delivers the most flexible design, adaptable functionality and manageable savings of any line matrix printer. With the Enclosed Cabinet model, you gain multiple options for paper handling including:
- Optional Front Paper Access, which is ideal for supporting operations in confined spaces
- Optional Expanded Doors to accommodate larger forms
- Our quietest printer for environments where noise is a consideration
- P8000: 500 to 2,000 lines per minute
- P8000H: 300 to 800 lines per minute
Flexible Design. Printronix modified its industry-leading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
Sheet metal promotes increased durability and quieter acoustics
Adaptable Functionality. The P8000/P8000H Cartridge series adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
- USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel and Ethernet available as options.
- PowerPrint™ delivers improved print clarity and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. PowerPrint is a standard feature on P8000 printers with a 1,000 line-per- minute print speed.
Manageable Savings. The P8000/P8000H Cartridge is a smart purchase.
- New backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management cost and eliminates ordering and installation confusion
- Enhanced remote management functionality allows you to manage configuration settings and monitor printer status & ribbon life from anywhere.
- New energy efficient technology lowers idle power consumption by 55% and boosts operating efficiency
P8000H Cartridge Series
High resolution capabilities that improve user experience with support of Asian fonts
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh Asia Pacific is a 2020 Sitecore Experience Award Honorable Mention in Most Sophisticated Implementation category
Ricoh announced as sole Japanese company shortlisted for RE100 Leadership Award
IDC MarketScape names Ricoh a Leader in Print Transformation Worldwide
Update: Statement regarding the Novel coronavirus (COVID-19)